Many thanks for supporting & attending, see you in Bamako, Mali!
The official conference hotels are all within close proximity of the Cape Town International Convention Centre (CTICC) where the Conference will be held. It is a busy and safe part of the central business district of Cape Town, with convenient access to public transport, the airport and the V&A Waterfront.
The FIDIC-GAMA 2017 Conference Secretariat has selected a range of hotel options for delegates to choose from and has negotiated guaranteed rates. There is a comfortable and convenient option suited to every delegate's budget and preferences.
Our Conference Secretariat is ready to assist with any accommodation enquiries so please don’t hesitate to contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
(Connected to the CTICC, only a 20-metre walk)
(Across the street from the CTICC, only a 350-metre walk)
Two blocks from the CTICC, only a 550-metre walk)
If you would like to stay in one of the official FIDIC-GAMA 2017 conference hotels, you’ll be able to book a room while registering online and receive one invoice for your registration fees and an accommodation deposit.
All reservations are made on a “first come, first served” basis. The guaranteed rates are valid until 7 March 2017; thereafter the Conference Secretariat will attempt to fulfil requests to the best of its ability, depending on revised rates and availability offered by the hotels.
Registration and accommodation reservations are valid once submitted.
1. Registration and accommodation reservations are valid once submitted.
2. Completed registrations will be acknowledged by the FIDIC-GAMA 2017 Conference Secretariat within seven (7) days.
3. All fees are payable in South African Rand (ZAR) within seven (7) days of invoice. Any short payment resulting from bank charges and/or exchange rate fluctuations will be charged back to the delegate.
4. All cancellations must be made in writing and received by the FIDIC-GAMA 2017 Conference Secretariat.
5. Cancellation fees will be imposed as follows:
6. Registrations are transferable to delegates not yet registered only if the FIDIC-GAMA 2017 Conference Secretariat is duly informed in writing at least 48 hours in advance of the start of the Conference.
7. Registrations may not be shared, i.e. company name tags will not be issued and name tags may not be shared.
ENQUIRIES AND ASSISTANCE
Questions? Please get in touch!
FIDIC-GAMA 2017 Conference Registration Manager
Davinia Lamb, African Agenda
Tel: +27 (0)21 683 2934
Bringing together over 350 delegates from across Africa and the rest of the world under the theme:
“African Partnerships for Sustainable Growth”.